cancel sports channel

Highlighted
Starter Poster

cancel sports channel

by hat5 Starter Poster
Message 1 of 6 (470 Views)

HOw do i cancel my sports as vodfone are usless and cant respond to anything ,,,

i just want to stop the f... sports as im getting charged an arm and leg for this... 

can some one sort this **bleep** out NOW!  ive been trying for a week now to get hold of some one and nothing back..

REALLY time to move providers For **bleep** sake

Highlighted
Starter Poster

Re: cancel sports channel

by SteveVictor Starter Poster
Message 2 of 6 (461 Views)

Hi, I would also like to know how to cancel Sport on my Vodafone TV please? I did try to do this myself through MyVodafone but cannot see an option anywhere to cancel Sport. Thank you Steve

Highlighted
New Poster

by Raka1 New Poster
Message 3 of 6 (440 Views)

Hi there

I would also like to cancel my Sky Sports package which I pay for via Vodafone - I have been looking for the last week how to do this via the Vodafone website and MyVodafone but can't find anything and can not get through to anyone on the phone.

Whilst I appreciate that Covid-19 is causing a lot of disruption, I know that many companies are able to have their staff work from home, and just hope that Vodafone also have thic capability.

Highlighted
Frequent Poster

by Frequent Poster Rooney Frequent Poster
Message 4 of 6 (317 Views)

As Above Smiley Mad

Highlighted
Frequent Poster

by Frequent Poster Rooney Frequent Poster
Message 5 of 6 (310 Views)

if you go to my vodafone click on "need help" then "help with my voafone" then "TV" then when TOBI shows up click on him then work ya way through him untill you get to live chat and theyll remove  anything you want just make sure you have your account no.

Highlighted
Starter Poster

by SteveVictor Starter Poster
Message 6 of 6 (295 Views)

Unfortunately I tried Tobi and he didnt understand Cancel Sky Sport or Cancel Sport. I have resolved this now though by contacting your social media team who took my account details and your local NZ team contacted me today and were most helpful.

Stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 30w ago
  • 1 Kudo
  • 4 Contributors