I was on a Post paid account for a long time. Decided to make the switch to Prepay as it was cost effective.
when I first changed over, everything on my account showed up as expected. It showed I was on prepay, my balances, my info etc.
A few days later I went to check the app to see how much data I had and check out the weekly specials.
It logged in on the app and just had a big plus sign and text saying "Add an individual service". So I followed it, and it ended up saying something along the lines of "this number is already on your account". I thought it was strange, so I tried again using mobile data instead of wifi. Same result.
I then wondered if the app itself was having problems, so I signed in via the website on my phones browser and on my laptop.
Again, same result.
I have talked to at least 4 people now over the last 2-3 weeks about trying to resolve this to no avail.
No amount of "resetting" my account or "delete and redone load the app" has changed anything. if it won't work on the website either, it is not an app issue.
Some where, some how, the servers are letting the customer service people access my info and say it looks normal to them, but not me!
Honestly getting pretty sick of it now..
Cant check balances unless I call the 777 number and painstakingly listen as it goes through it. I can't access weekly specials.
Someone listen to me and get a technical person that can actually help!