Running out all data in 10 min

Highlighted
New Poster

Running out all data in 10 min

by Catherine8 New Poster
Message 1 of 3 (204 Views)
Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me with this situation. I top up my account 4 days ago and buy a $15 dólar plan and a $5 dólar pass on.
Now yesterday around 8 ish just pop up all the messages telling me all my data just run out. When I wasn’t using any app to support that use of data. I just checked the use of apps at that time and there were not justified. Almost the same happened the last month. When I topped up my plan and leave some money for the pass-on “renewal “ that I used to have.
And then it just didn’t renew automatically but spend all the money and the data there. This time justified because if I don’t have the social pass on is more than obvious that my data would run out. About yesterday someone please explain me.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Running out all data in 10 min

by Zee00 New Poster
Message 2 of 3 (174 Views)

Hi there.

Using an iPhone?

I was having an issue similar to this and I thought it was an issue with this carrier but I have swapped carriers and it is still happening.

I think it is actually an iPhone issue but I don't have an answer as to why.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2020/03/14/apple-ios-13-iphone-cellular-data-problem-iphone...

Highlighted
Business Ninja Adept

Re: Running out all data in 10 min

by Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept
Message 3 of 3 (154 Views)

Go to Settings > Mobile Data

At the bottom of the menu, all the apps / services on your handset will be listed and the amount of Mobile Data used by each app listed. You can see if you can try and find the culprit as to what was using so much data from that list.

Failing that (as if the counters have never been reset it can be difficult to tell), reset the counters by clicking "Reset Statistics" at the bottom of the menu, and you will be able to monitor going forward from now, as to how much Mobile Data each of your apps is using, and figure out which is the culprit as to why you are going through your mobile data so fast. 

Best Regards,
Sebastian

NOC Engineer | Vodafone NZ
Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 22w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors