Poor Customer Service

Starter Poster

Poor Customer Service

by RobinStratford Starter Poster
Message 1 of 4 (310 Views)

Boy am I pleased I am not a Vodafone customer. I have urgently been trying to get in touch with family and unbeknown to them their house phone is/has not receiving calls for a couple of days now. They can make calls but not receive them. It ended up I had to drive an hour to their place to get an urgent message to them as the Vodafone Ninjas won't respond and when they did eventually answer it sounded as though it was in error as no one spoke to me just conversations going on in the background. I then tried the live chat but apparently there are no agents available to chat. (Ever, as I've tried several times). If there is such a thing as a human working there it would be nice if they would get in touch with me and I will give them the details of the number that really needs to be urgently fixed as the phone is required for medical reason.

Starter Poster

Re: Poor Customer Service - This is NOT a Solution

[ Edited ]
Message 2 of 4 (246 Views)

Will bugga me. Just had another call from the hospital. Even they couldn't believe that this issue has still not been fixed, even though my family did actually get to talk to customer services last weekend they still cannot receive calls. Guess I'll have to get a message to them again. So frustrating.

Highlighted
Starter Poster

Re: Poor Customer Service

Message 3 of 4 (243 Views)

Beats me how they can call my addon complaint a solution.

Senior Contributor

Re: Poor Customer Service

by Senior Contributor gregmcc Senior Contributor
Message 4 of 4 (229 Views)

You have a couple of choices here, simply terminate your contract with Vf as they are faiiing to provide - There should not be any early termination fees as it's their fault or

File a complaint with the TDR

Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 15w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors