My Vodafone

Starter Poster
Accepted Solution

My Vodafone

by jimt Starter Poster
Message 1 of 8 (801 Views)

Good morning,

I've recently purchased a new phone.   It was originally locked to Spark, but I have paid to have it unlocked and registered with Vodafone.   I've downloaded My Vodafone on my phone, but using my usual password can't get access to my details.  However, I can on my Mac.  Any suggestions.

Regards, Jim

021 030 1066

Starter Poster

Re: My Vodafone

by michaelhales Starter Poster
Message 2 of 8 (762 Views)

@jimt 

So you can access My Vodafone on the web but not using the app, is that correct?

m

Highlighted
Starter Poster

by jimt Starter Poster
Message 3 of 8 (722 Views)

I've been working on it and have now found that I can't access either with my mobile number but I can if I use my email address.   So I'll just change my mindset.   Thanks for your response.  JIm

Expert Contributor

by Expert Contributor Expert Contributor
Message 4 of 8 (708 Views)

@jimt wrote:

I've been working on it and have now found that I can't access either with my mobile number but I can if I use my email address.   So I'll just change my mindset.   Thanks for your response.  JIm

Vodafone have made a system change which now means you need to log in with your email address not your mobile number.

Senior Contributor

by Senior Contributor gregmcc Senior Contributor
Message 5 of 8 (693 Views)

Back the cart up here, VF have just finished removing email services for their customers because of spam and security issues and now they are insisting on using email login.

Time for a rethink VF, or is it a case of the VF train wreck slowly comming to a crashing halt

Expert Contributor

[ Edited ]
Message 6 of 8 (681 Views)

If your going to be posting on here as a Senior Contributor you had better be with Vodafone not against them buddy. 

I post on here because I am a vodafone fan and that is why I dedicate some of my own time to help customers out when I can.

Senior Contributor

by Senior Contributor gregmcc Senior Contributor
Message 7 of 8 (674 Views)

@Christopher I post here based on my previous dealings and opinion, if it happend to oppose  the official VF line then too bad, it's not up to you to tell me what MY OPINION is.

Expert Contributor

Message 8 of 8 (667 Views)

Further to this it was a change that was mandatory and two degrees had also made the same change for their customers just a couple of weeks ahead of vodafone.

Stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 22w ago
  • 3 Kudos
  • 4 Contributors