Customer service response

Starter Poster

Customer service response

by BernardLee Starter Poster
Message 1 of 4 (176 Views)

Hello

I would like a VF team member top get back to me.

I sent an email to your customer service team on the 1st July and apart from an automatic reply have had no response.

This is in relation to a issue that has not been resolved yet asnd a follow up.

Without going in to details here I was with VF for 20 years left for a couple of years and have now come back.

I am seriously regreting it as the CS that i am experiencing is atrosious.

Just having a copnversation with someone in CS is like pulling teeth.

Thanks

Retired Staff

Re: Customer service response

[ Edited ]
by johnr Retired Staff
Message 2 of 4 (170 Views)

@BernardLee  Maybe you should add you have also posted this onto Geekzone and have now emailed Jason Paris direct

https://www.geekzone.co.nz/forums.asp?forumid=40&topicid=251668

Ex VodafoneNZ staff member 17+ years and if you want real help from real people check out www.geekzone.co.nz
Starter Poster

Message 3 of 4 (164 Views)

@johnr

You are 100% correct here and i make no apologies.

Previous to this I was with VF for 20+ years and can honestly say the CS was superb.

I went over to Spark for 2 years and came back because I liked the look of VF TV.

But honestly the effort it takes to resolve anything and even to have a coversation with someone is beyhond belief.

I am not going in to detail here as one it would take to long and i can not see the point.

So hopefuly making all this noise now will get me listened to or I might as well go back to Spark.

To be honest if I have to make this amount of fuss just to get a response then its pretty appaling anyway !

Thanks

Starter Poster

Message 4 of 4 (119 Views)

The matter has now been resolved after going to the VF store in Rangiora and handing the incident over to a Regan Tiley who I believe is a MVP. (not sure what a MVP is)

He took my issue and run with it offering me fantastic communication by email and resolving it in a couple of days.

I want to do a big shout to Regan for his amazing service and at the same time say that the call centre team that I dealt with  was appalling with either no response to emails or a response that took days and trying to communicate by phone was hopeless with waits of up to an hour and then getting cut off.

Thank you again Regan for your great service and follow through. Issue resolved Smiley Happy.

Message posted on Geekzone and VF forum

Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 10w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors