Wifi dropping out

New Poster

Wifi dropping out

by AmandaJ New Poster
Message 1 of 10 (1,709 Views)

Hi, recently my PC and printer have stopped picking up the wifi.  I use a HG659 modem and usually have two networks to choose from, one of them with a -5 extension.  All other devices in the house work fine though I have noticed all of them now only locate the -5 extension and not the other one.  If it had been only the PC that stopped receiving wifi I would have thought it was an error with that, but as the printer stopped at the same time I am inclined to think it's a modem problem.  Both PC and printer are close to the modem.  Printer is only 1 year old, PC perhaps three or four.  Any ideas?

Retired Staff

Re: Wifi dropping out

by MikeHales Retired Staff
Message 2 of 10 (1,656 Views)

@AmandaJ

Possibly worth turning off the modem and then back on again, may just need to reset.

Cheers

Mike

Product Owner AI & Automated Support
Vodafone New Zealand
Starter Poster

by riotaylor Starter Poster
Message 3 of 10 (1,373 Views)

I bought a wireless printer of canon brand. I made all the setup and connect it with my pc. At the first day, all is ok but at the second day when i try to take a print, it shows offline status. I checked the connection all is ok. But when i check the IP address it is different from the one i have set. The IP address is fluctuating automatically. I found the solution on 

https://www.canonprintersupportnumbers.com/ here which is workable for me.

New Poster

by lindagrham21 New Poster
Message 4 of 10 (865 Views)

If these types of problems arise then reset your Modem and another thing search on mobile phone HP printer repair near me take help from the Technicians.

New Poster

by OliverJohnson New Poster
Message 5 of 10 (639 Views)

I have tried resting, Reconfiguration and many more. But nothing work. I am tired. I had an issue in logging Epson Connect but it is fixed,  only stuck in it.

Regular Contributor

by Regular Contributor MrMorm Regular Contributor
Message 6 of 10 (597 Views)

The HG659 modem has a bug in it that sometimes the 2.4g wifi can die and never come back.

however if you upgrade to the newest firmware for it, it will be restored

http://help.vodafone.co.nz/app/answers/detail/a_id/24400

New Poster

Re: CANON PRINTER ERROR U075

by ericaturner New Poster
Message 7 of 10 (565 Views)

Thank you for posting such a great blog! I found your website perfect for my needs. It contains wonderful and helpful posts. Keep up the good work. Thank you for this wonderful Blog! canon printer error u075

New Poster

Re: CANON PRINTER ERROR U075

by alburnjones New Poster
Message 8 of 10 (522 Views)

Hp printer offline issue is the most common problem that can be arisen when there is low connectivity speed in between the computer and printer. Many of the HP printer users confront this error and they may wander for the technical support. So, if you are also doing the same thing, then stop it now because we have a team of a knowledgeable person who knows better to eradicate your complicated issues within a minute. You only have to do is to stay tuned with them hassle-freely until and unless the technicians offer you cent percent solution related to your query that you have been asked.

New Poster

by rogerdavid4419 New Poster
Message 9 of 10 (203 Views)

Vodafone is best in my area its very cheap and best speed it provides

Thanks for sharing this valuable content with us this work is appreciable and I have bookmarked your website Visit to Fix canon pixma mg3620 wifi setup

Highlighted
New Poster

by Albertjohn5457 New Poster
Message 10 of 10 (44 Views)

Follow the on-screen instructions. The troubleshooter will attempt to identify and fix the issue. If it cannot, it will provide you with further guidance on addressing the Canon Printer Setup problem.
When your printer displays the Offline status in the printer’s control panel, you might not have connected the printer and computer to the network properly.

Stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 1y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 10 Contributors