Terrible service, complaints page not working, left with out Internet for a whole. Month

Highlighted
New Poster

Terrible service, complaints page not working, left with out Internet for a whole. Month

by Kategillies New Poster
Message 1 of 2 (201 Views)
As Vodafone did not generate bills for my Internet service they cut my Internet in the middle of lockdown when I needed it most with no call to say hey we are cutting your Internet due to.... Nothing at all. I now can not study or do exams. I tried calling many times, no one can tell me what happened or why and no one has a solution for me. I can not tell you how many times I have been told someone will call me back and no one has. I have tried the complaints form which will not work on my phone, I spoke to someone at Vodafone that said just hot-spot your phone to your computer I explained this will cost me extra to which they had no response. So I paid extra to hot-spot my phone and it still did not work. Now my phone is going extra slow even though I pay for unlimited data because I have gone over the 40gig. They literally can not say anything but sorry I want my right to be able to complain as the service is terrible. I want solution not sorry. I would definitely not reccomend vodafone to anyone.
Posted from Huawei VOG-L09
Highlighted
Staff

Re: Terrible service, complaints page not working, left with out Internet for a whole. Month

by Staff MaxD Staff
Message 2 of 2 (183 Views)

Hi Kate,

Apologies for the trouble you're having getting your internet fixed.

Could you please send me a PM with your account number and i will get someone to look into this ASAP to get you back up and running.

Thanks,

Max 

Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 23w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors