Parent Control set up

Starter Poster

Parent Control set up

by RosanneSmith Starter Poster
Message 1 of 6 (144 Views)

I am trying to set up an access control for partiuclar computers in the house (under parental control) when I've clicked on apply a red box pops up with your changes have not been updated. Ive put the times in as 24 hour 22:00 and 06:00, selected the device. Is there somthing I'm missing? Many thanks

Retired Staff

Re: Parent Control set up

[ Edited ]
by johnr Retired Staff
Message 2 of 6 (137 Views)

@RosanneSmith  Parent Control set up on what modem / router model? Vodafone provide more than one unit

Ex VodafoneNZ staff member 17+ years and if you want real help from real people check out www.geekzone.co.nz
Starter Poster

Message 3 of 6 (123 Views)

Its a Vodafone Ultra Hub.

Retired Staff

[ Edited ]
by johnr Retired Staff
Message 4 of 6 (119 Views)

@RosanneSmith  I have never set up the parental control but quick Google search found this

http://help.vodafone.co.nz/app/answers/detail/a_id/28437/~/ultra-hub-modem-%7C-step-by-step-guides

Also make sure the router has the latest firmware

http://help.vodafone.co.nz/app/answers/detail/a_id/24400/~/upgrade-modem-firmware

Ex VodafoneNZ staff member 17+ years and if you want real help from real people check out www.geekzone.co.nz
Starter Poster

Message 5 of 6 (111 Views)

Thanks. I have followed the guides in the first instance and it is seemingly straight forward until clicking on apply to save the time blocks I want to instal when the red notice pops up saying changes havent been made. The fireware updates look to be done automatically on the ultra hub, however, would this likely still help?

Retired Staff

by johnr Retired Staff
Message 6 of 6 (109 Views)

@RosanneSmith  Check and make sure it's on the latest firmware version just to be on the safe side

Stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 6w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors