No internet / Connection patchy - Modem issue?

Starter Poster

No internet / Connection patchy - Modem issue?

by JasonMooney Starter Poster
Message 1 of 2 (357 Views)
I am on the Cable 50 plan. Download 50mbs Upload 2mbs. Over the last 8 months or so, i have to keep resetting my modem / router daily to have a connection. Sometimes every hour. When it does work its slow. I managed to do the speed test on Vodafones site and it was Download 1.4mbs and Upload 0.1mbs. I need someone from Vodafone to call me and arrange for a technician to either come out, and or replace the modem and explain to me why my speed is so slow. Your website is a nightmare, i don't want to seek help digitally as it doesn't answer any questions.
Staff

Re: No internet / Connection patchy - Modem issue?

[ Edited ]
by Staff hpatel Staff
Message 2 of 2 (344 Views)

Hi @JasonMooney,

Our contact options are listed here - https://www.vodafone.co.nz/contact - though for a fault like this I'd recommend using Live Chat. Click here to open our TOBi chatbot which will help you connect to one of our agents.

The team there can run through some troubleshooting and tests remotely. They'll also be able to guide you through the next steps as it's unlikely that we'll be able to dispatch a technician at the moment.

Kind regards,

Hayden

I work in the Corporate/Government space for Vodafone, but I know a little bit about a lot of things we do. I volunteer my time on here.
Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 44w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors