Modem left over

New Poster

Modem left over

by ChrisNorth New Poster
Message 1 of 3 (257 Views)

Hi,

after our enable install we have an extra modem from Vodafone and would like to return it.  How do we do this?

thanks

Business Ninja Initiate

Re: Modem left over

by Business Ninja Initiate Business Ninja Initiate Business Ninja Initiate
Message 2 of 3 (237 Views)

@ChrisNorth - are you near a VF shop? You'll be able to return hardware there, otherwise customer services can organise a return bag to be sent to you

Thanks

Harry 

Retail Sales Coach | Vodafone Retail
Frequent Poster

Re: Modem left over

by Frequent Poster Rangus Frequent Poster
Message 3 of 3 (225 Views)
I have ask that question to. I will have two ultra hubs at end of this month that I won’t want and have ask the retention team to send out couple of courier bags and that was couple of weeks ago and the bags still haven’t arrived.
I’ve think I will take the two ultra hubs to the Vodafone shop and leave them there. I wonder what they will say.

The retention team has gone downhill recently as they promised things to me and have failed miserably so my way of thinking I’m wasting my time being with Vodafone anymore.
Anyone with a annoying tV box I suggest you should send it back because they will never get round to fixing up the fast forward or rewind issue and that’s what I have done.
I just decided to find another provider for my phone and broadband and that way I’m not sitting on the phone for a hour and getting the run a round.
Easy solve. I think if you want a steaming tv box go for Apple TV because things will be happening in that area towards the last few months of this year.
Forget about Sky tv they’re all ready dead.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 25w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors