Bad ping with online games, such as LOL,CSGO,Rainbow Six Siege

Starter Poster

Bad ping with online games, such as LOL,CSGO,Rainbow Six Siege

by Oshigoto Starter Poster
Message 1 of 4 (602 Views)

So I had this problem since I have ever signed up with Vodafone for fiber 100 plan, and since then, whenever I started a match with online people, my ping always goes up or goes down by 2-6ms, sometimes my character even teleports on my screen, which feels disgusted when playing competitive games, teammates even talk **bleep** by that accidents, I have phoned or contact Vodafone support several times online, but they said they couldn't do anything with it, but my previous internet provider Spark always provides me with stable connection and average of 30 ping stable when playing Online multiplayer games.

Starter Poster

Re: Bad ping with online games, such as LOL,CSGO,Rainbow Six Siege

[ Edited ]
Message 2 of 4 (600 Views)

The problem happens on both connection between ethernet cable or wifi, sometimes even happens when watching videos, which creates a loading cycle. btw I live in Hamilton, Flagstaff

Staff

by Staff wsfinest Staff
Message 3 of 4 (589 Views)
Hi Oshigoto

ISP's dont know when the game is starting. There is no special flag in a TCP packet or a certain frame size etc. Is the increase in latency constant or just at the start of the game. Also what is a loading cycle. Or did you mean loading circle.
What's the gaming servers ip address please can check it 4 you
Posted from Generic Android 2.0
Starter Poster

Message 4 of 4 (572 Views)

Yes, the increase in latency is constant during gameplay, literally unplayable online gaming experience.

Official Matchmaking server CSGO Sydney: 103.10.125.0-103.10.125.255

Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors