signed up to monthly plan from flexi on march 14th . Didn't happen .My number is in limbo ?

Starter Poster

signed up to monthly plan from flexi on march 14th . Didn't happen .My number is in limbo ?

by johnonthecoast Starter Poster
Message 1 of 4 (474 Views)

So , I signed up via Auckland Sales-person.

I have the  : " Your'e all signed up !" ,  text on my phone .

I'm not on that plan .

It was offered to me at a five dollar discount.

I have since repurchased , via Vodafone website , but have had no email reply .

Have phoned 0800 help line several times ...

I'm just a squeeking wheel here as we all know there is a lot of pressure with the virus .

I'm just raising my hand in the queaue.

If an official Vodafone Ninja could message me and loosen a bolt on the AI or squirt in som WD40 ...

that'd be awesome .

Hope y'all are staying safe .

Cheers

( I sign in to vodafone and am told to sign in again , while signed in ... most def a loose gromit Smiley Happy     )

Starter Poster

Re: signed up to monthly plan from flexi on march 14th . Didn't happen .My number is in limbo ?

Message 2 of 4 (446 Views)

Update ....

So I got a call this morning from customer services , and they put me through to accounts ...

They confirmed some details ... the initial plan was canceled ( I theorize that I may have messed up a confirmation text at my end , but thats water under the bridge now ... )

Got an Email with an account number confirming new monthly unlimited data / minutes / texts , reduced to 1.2mb/s after 4gigs.

So far so good .

If I don't update this again , then ( no news is good news ! )  assume everything went smoothly.

I would like to thank the Vodafone staff I spoke to this morning !

A big shout out to H who listened to my problem and was extremely helpful .

Also R who finalised my plan and sent me an Email.

Thank you both for excellent human help !  I really appreciate it (especially at the moment , with everyone in a difficult situation . )

So , at this stage , I'm a happy camper again .

Cheers

Expert Contributor

Re: signed up to monthly plan from flexi on march 14th . Didn't happen .My number is in limbo ?

[ Edited ]
by Expert Contributor Expert Contributor
Message 3 of 4 (429 Views)

what about the discount you were offered did you recieve that?

Starter Poster

Message 4 of 4 (406 Views)

Hi Christopher ,

At this stage the initial sales offer was canceled , and I have signed up to the forty dollar plan .

After over a week in "what is going on ?" land I wasn't going to persue that .

I don't know what happened with it being canceled .

I think it is possible I did not respond to a confirmation text correctly and it all turned to custard !

I will see what my bill is for the first month ... and see how my $70.00 credit was used ( renewing my flexi plan I assume ).

I have a very small gnawing worry that a "casual rates" could be applied to data used in my limbo time .

We shall see .

I'll be back here if there is a problem .

At this stage I'm happy to be back on the grid .

Thanks for showing an interest .

Cheers

Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 48w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors