by 0212769639 Starter Poster
Message 51 of 72 (615 Views)
It’s almost August, any update?
Posted from Apple iPhone
Starter Poster

Re: e-sim support and functionality

by bdempsey86 Starter Poster
Message 52 of 72 (608 Views)
I went into Vodafone on Saturday and they still not supporting it but the lady said it’s coming. She said they were told it’s happening but haven’t had an update about it yet. Shows even the front line staff are treated like mushrooms kept in the dark and feed balls$!t
Posted from Apple iPhone
Retired Staff

by johnr Retired Staff
Message 53 of 72 (603 Views)
Front line staff only need to know about it a few days before launch and asking a front line staff member when it will launch is just wasting your time and the staff members time! The front line staff member will not know how the project is going they will have zero clue
Ex VodafoneNZ staff member 17+ years and if you want real help from real people check out www.geekzone.co.nz
Posted from Samsung SM-G965F
Starter Poster

Message 54 of 72 (222 Views)
Well I just read 2 degrees will have e sim later in the year. Vodafone stil no response and with Apple Watch 5 coming this month it have been nice if the telcos had watch compatibility too
Posted from Apple iPhone
Starter Poster

by rabsoft Starter Poster
Message 55 of 72 (217 Views)
Where about did you read about 2degrees having esim later this year ? I have been looking at 2degrees to see when they will be doing something but there has been nothing anywhere on the interweb
Posted from Apple iPhone
Expert Contributor

by Expert Contributor Expert Contributor
Message 56 of 72 (215 Views)

Vodafone were suppose to have it ready by Q2 ... looks like they missed that deadline.

Starter Poster

Message 57 of 72 (211 Views)
On two degrees website
Posted from Apple iPhone
Starter Poster

Message 58 of 72 (210 Views)
https://www.2degreesmobile.co.nz/mobile/apple/compare/ Scroll to the bottom then work your way up from the bottom 10 states “eSIM will be available later this year through a software update. Using eSIM requires a carrier plan, which may include restrictions on roaming and switching service providers, even after the contract has expired. Not all carriers support eSIM. Use of eSIM in iPhone may be disabled when purchasing from some carriers. See your carrier for details. To learn more, visit support.apple.com/kb/HT209044.”
Posted from Apple iPhone
Starter Poster

by rabsoft Starter Poster
Message 59 of 72 (186 Views)

Oh that is just the standard apple information it is not from 2degrees, I haven't been able to find anything from 2degrees on if or when they will be doing esim

Frequent Poster

by Frequent Poster puns1973 Frequent Poster
Message 60 of 72 (153 Views)

Sad day today. Having been with Vodafone for years and years, I am now switching mine and my family's mobiles to Spark

http://chng.it/7GknsDWp

1440 supporters here and yet Vodafone has refused to listen. Now I have decided to switch.

At least with Spark I can have 2 numbers on my new iPhone. 

Even Apple must be laughing at NZ Telcos. 

Stats
  • 71 Replies
  • 1y ago
  • 12 Kudos
  • 12 Contributors