Vodafone Text Credit?? Not Happy!

Starter Poster

Vodafone Text Credit?? Not Happy!

by NickLambert Starter Poster
Message 1 of 6 (103 Views)

I have a $9 monthly prepay plan on my mobile and on Sunday I put $20 credit on my account

this afternoon I went to text the Sound FM to enter a competition they were running and got a return txt from Vodafone saying I don't have enough credit to send a text.

Checked my balance and it said $0.... even if Vodafone had taken the $9 out to renew my prepay plan I should still have $11 left.

I have 28 minutes and 972 text's left, but my balance is 0 and I was unable to send a text to 33... no idea why my balance was $0 though

Does anyone know why this might be?

I'm very angry about this!!!!

Retired Staff

Re: Vodafone Text Credit?? Not Happy!

by johnr Retired Staff
Message 2 of 6 (98 Views)

@NickLambert  Have you checked your usage online to see what you were charged for?

Ex VodafoneNZ staff member 17+ years and if you want real help from real people check out www.geekzone.co.nz
Starter Poster

by muffinz Starter Poster
Message 3 of 6 (93 Views)

ok I've just registred my mobile on vodafone site (didn't know I could do that for prepay)

looking at the records it says I topped up $20 on 21 July - which is correct

and under the Cost $ column in the usage it says 0.00 for every transaction since 21 July

but I went to send a text to 339 - and I know you have to pay for them, but thought seeing as I had $20 in my account that would cover it..... but the message came up saging I didn't have enough credit to send the text and that's why I got all confused and wondered why that is - it is bizarre if you ask me

Starter Poster

by muffinz Starter Poster
Message 4 of 6 (92 Views)

Also when I go into accout summary is says Balance $0

I topped up on Sunday 21 July, so why is it saying balance $0???

Retired Staff

by johnr Retired Staff
Message 5 of 6 (77 Views)
You can check your usage online back 31 days
Ex VodafoneNZ staff member 17+ years and if you want real help from real people check out www.geekzone.co.nz
Posted from Samsung SM-G965F
Retired Staff

by johnr Retired Staff
Message 6 of 6 (76 Views)
Sorry ignore above question
Posted from Samsung SM-G965F
Stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 3w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors