- Went to Vodafone The Palms over 2 weeks ago to purchase 2 x Galaxy S8 Note on a very good interest free plan, whilst staying on our current plan. Total Cost would be around $170/month (Share plan is $70/mth 2 x s8 note was $50 each on this deal)
- Was told great deals around christmas time might be worth waiting
- Go in on the weekend, only to be told its actually more expensive @ $58/mth
- Told to call retention team as 2 degrees could offer same deal worth $170/mth
- Retention Lady told me there was nothing she could do and suggested i go back in store.
I find this very dissapinting given we were given the impression and advised to come back after a few weeks, and whats even more dissapointing is that the retention team did not move an inch to try and retain our business.
I have been with Vodafone for years and you were always good, now i am forced to change to 2 degrees, because you wont or cant help.
If someone could call me to rectify this then it would be most appreciated otherwise its $170/month you will lose out on, as well as a loyal customer.