Still Being Billed for a Cancelled Plan

Highlighted
New Poster

Still Being Billed for a Cancelled Plan

by truckerStaff29 New Poster
Message 1 of 3 (245 Views)

I called Vodafone support on November 16th to cancel my phone plan as I was moving abroad and no longer needed my Vodafone plan. The support agent I talked to told me that the specific department I needed was closed for the night, but he would push the cancellation through the following morning when they would open and that I would not need to follow up.

The problem is that I was still billed for the next month's phone service, despite being assured that this would not happen and that my plan would be canceled. Now that I am abroad I have no way to contact Vodafone directly via calling. I hope that a Vodafone agent here can help me understand why I am still being billed for a cancelled plan.

Thanks!

Highlighted
Retired Staff

Re: Still Being Billed for a Cancelled Plan

by johnr Retired Staff
Message 2 of 3 (236 Views)
Under the T&Cs you still need to give 30 days notice and billed accordingly
Ex VodafoneNZ staff member 17+ years and if you want real help from real people check out www.geekzone.co.nz
Posted from Samsung SM-G965F
Highlighted
Starter Poster

Re: Still Being Billed for a Cancelled Plan

by Bluesky Starter Poster
Message 3 of 3 (213 Views)

Pursuant to the clause, the Vodafone always advance 30-day charge to the contract client, therefore Vadafone can not overcharge the said client on the ground that client had advance payment. Why the client sitll get the bill, I also have similar issue!  Call center is a joke to give helpless comments.

Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 37w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors