New contract changeover

Highlighted
Starter Poster

New contract changeover

by SophieBaylis16 Starter Poster
Message 1 of 3 (254 Views)
Hello! Just over a week ago I agreed to upgrade my contract from a prepay to a monthly. Earlier today I received an email saying my order has been processed, with an invoice. However the invoice says $0.00, and since receiving that email I have had no service and the MyVodafone app says I need to set up an account. Does anyone know how long until I regain service and my new contract begins? Do I need to pay my monthly amount somehow before it can start, even though the invoice said $0.00? I also don’t know my account number or PIN to log into the MyVodafone app. Any help appreciated!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Highlighted
Business Ninja Adept

Re: New contract changeover

by Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept
Message 2 of 3 (239 Views)

@SophieBaylis16can you reboot your mobile? Sometimes when the connection is moved billing method (Prepay to Postpay or vice versa) you will need to restart the handset to re-attach to the network.

The bill will come after the fact on your assigned monthly billing date.

NOC Engineer | Vodafone NZ
Highlighted
Frequent Poster

Re: New contract changeover

by Frequent Poster Rangus Frequent Poster
Message 3 of 3 (199 Views)
Yea I would do a restart on your phone and that doesn’t work ring go to the Vodafone web site contact the sales people there and explain your case. It’s shouldn’t of happened but that’s VF for you.
Your bill for any new connection would be a part month and a full month charge depending on your billing cycle, so your first bill will be a bit more than your next bill for the next month.
All the best.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 28w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors