Mobile numbers converted on plans not working

Starter Poster

Mobile numbers converted on plans not working

by lahtee Starter Poster
Message 1 of 3 (683 Views)
Hi there I hope someone can assist asap.pls me and my husbands numbers have been off from 5.30pm these are the only phones we have in our household. We converted from prepaid to on account plans at Sylvia Park the guy said it will work tomorrow but we werent told that the numbers will go off today and come back on tomorrow and I dont think this should of been the case. It should only go off and come back on with the new plans. We wanted to use our prepaid balance before it was converted and to have them off for this long this is very disappointing we have families that we contact and incase of emergency no one would be able to get through to us as our numbers have been off this long! Please if someone could turn our numbers back on asap we cant contact your 0800 numbers weve been everywhere online with our wifi to seek help!
Posted from Samsung SM-G930F
Expert Contributor

Re: Mobile numbers converted on plans not working

by Expert Contributor Expert Contributor
Message 2 of 3 (681 Views)

Any unused prepay credit will be applied to the first or second invoice.

Highlighted
Starter Poster

Re: Mobile numbers converted on plans not working

by lahtee Starter Poster
Message 3 of 3 (678 Views)
Sorry not the answer i was looking for..i thought vodafone have online staff on this forum. We need our numbers working asap we cant get through to voda on 0800 because our number are not working
Posted from Samsung SM-G930F
Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors