Losing account credit randomly and random data usage when wifi enabled?

Starter Poster

Losing account credit randomly and random data usage when wifi enabled?

by bevanchen Starter Poster
Message 1 of 2 (605 Views)

Hello,

I've been seeing this for a while now and haven't been able to ask the community about it.

So for a while, i've had account credit / balance randomly taken away from me? Every so while, i've been losing around $3 for some reason and it isn't telling me what it's for.

When I was overseas, I just ran out of data for a 1 day plan, it charged me $10 immediately without me knowing or confirming then another $3 was also deducted from my balance making me very confused.

Every so while, $3 keeps getting taken away with no information regarding why it does that.

Also, randomly I had wifi enabled for a while and it was using my data for some reason? I was connected to Wi-Fi the whole time and all of a sudden i get a message saying i'm running low on data? 

I need some help, I keep losing money from this and it's really frustrating without me knowing why it's deducting balance.

Retired Staff

Re: Losing account credit randomly and random data usage when wifi enabled?

by MikeHales Retired Staff
Message 2 of 2 (536 Views)

@bevanchen

Best port of call would be to call 777 but from what you've described sounds like you're buying a 300MB 1-day bundle.

The $10 I'm not sure about but could be casual data use.

Definltely sounds like your're using data despite Wi-Fi being on, what phone do you have?

Product Owner AI & Automated Support
Vodafone New Zealand
Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors