Connecting to neighbours Sure Signal gives problems

jws
Starter Poster

Connecting to neighbours Sure Signal gives problems

by jws Starter Poster
Message 1 of 3 (750 Views)

I've moved in to an apartment block where a neighbour has Sure SIgnal set up. I get connected to Sure Signal then if I move while on a call the signal swithches to a Vodafone tower with subsequent loss of audio. How do I prevent my phone from joining the neighbours Sure Signal?

iPhone 6 on Vodafone.

jws
Starter Poster

Re: Connecting to neighbours Sure Signal gives problems

by jws Starter Poster
Message 2 of 3 (519 Views)

I continue to have this issue. From research on this forum I have established my neighbour cant restrict or stop my handset connecting to his Sure Signal. As a result our mobiles connect to his Sure Signal and subsequently we are plagued with dropouts when making calls. What can we do Vodafone? Complain to https://www.rsm.govt.nz ?

Highlighted
Business Ninja Adept

Re: Connecting to neighbours Sure Signal gives problems

by Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept Business Ninja Adept
Message 3 of 3 (500 Views)

Hi @jws

Sorry to hear about the problems you're having. 

Tell me, do you have a good relationship with your neighbour? If so, and they would be willing to participate in working this out for you, we can get this sorted I am sure.. 

If so, can you please drop me a private message? And I'll get some more details from you and we can move this forward. 

Otherwise, if they wouldn't be willing to participate to work this out, other option would be perhaps you could get your own Sure Signal unit, and that might resolve the issue for you..

NOC Engineer | Vodafone NZ
Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 47w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors