Changed from monthly plan to pre-paid before going overseas. Tested. Now its changed back!!

Highlighted
New Poster

Changed from monthly plan to pre-paid before going overseas. Tested. Now its changed back!!

by YuveshSharma New Poster
Message 1 of 1 (83 Views)

Hi Vodafone

I had requested to change my and my partners number to pre paid before leaving New Zealand on the 5th of March 2020 and successfully did. I tested, topped up all good. Then after a few days, it changed back to a randomn plan? I dont understand what happened to all my top ups and my roaming pack.

The astonishing thing is, I saw the numbers change to pre pay in the vodafone app, added the roaming pack for $19 and had topped up the 2 phone numbers with two $20 top ups on both numbers.

I now have a bill showing in the app for a post paid $146.01... I called the vodafone helpdesk a week or so ago and they said nothing can be done about it....this is absolutely non acceptable.

In such unprecedented times, we cannot call anyone as the call centres are down, am overseas and I need someone’s guidance and help on how to fix this issue.

Yuvesh

Stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 14w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 1 Contributor