new decoder installed

Starter Poster

new decoder installed

by PamAnnBevanPrendeville Starter Poster
Message 1 of 2 (260 Views)

I have had a new sky decoder installed by your technician.When he installed the decoder He told us our HDMI was going on our TV and yet while waiting for our new decoder we used the multi room decoder on our TV and HDMI worked fine.We told the technician this but he still insisted that our HDMI was not functioning on our TV.We are now watching our TV through AV until I can afford a new TV.

After he installed the decoder evrytime we switch on the TV it takes us of live broadband and we have to reconnect again.       Is this normal or is ther someting wrong with the set up . 

Our Account no.is 9661820 or you can ring on 068565448 I do ot get reception for my cellphone to use the cellphone number as contact.

Looking forward to your reply 

Pam

Highlighted
Starter Poster

Re: new decoder installed

by PamAnnBevanPrendeville Starter Poster
Message 2 of 2 (229 Views)
Account no.9661820 I messaged you yesterday re our problem with new decoder and our broadband connection. I have not received a reply or a phone call regarding this query. If you call 068565448 , speak to Harold as I am on my way to the doctors in Napier and well be away most of the day. I hope this is not another deal like when I became a customer of yours. Pam
Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 35w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 1 Contributor