extremely poor customer service

Starter Poster

extremely poor customer service

by KathleenHouliston Starter Poster
Message 1 of 4 (175 Views)

On 22 March, I agreed to a new contract, which has as yet not been implemented. As a result, i am still being invoiced for my old one, an extra $40.

Over the last 2 months, I have spent over 5 hours on the phone, often being cut off, and being promised the changes will happen immediately. They don't and still haven't. I have laid a complaint through the website and got the auto-response, an email a week later, then nothing.

Yesterday, i was on the phone for 3 hours, promised the changes would be done in 4 hours, they haven't and to make matters worse, when transferred for a credit, after waiting 45 minutes, I was, once again, cut off.

This is completely unacceptable. All I want is for the new contract to be implemented and to receive invooices for the correct amount.

Starter Poster

Re: extremely poor customer service

by duwane Starter Poster
Message 2 of 4 (165 Views)

I feel your frustration. I spent all of yesterday trying to get through to someone in online chat, and by phone. Eventually gave up and posted here as well in the hopes that there is at least 1 person actually still giving support to customers.

I guess now that vodafone is up for sale to overseas buyers, us little old kiwi customers aren't so important anymore.

Starter Poster

by KathleenHouliston Starter Poster
Message 3 of 4 (156 Views)

Don't hold your breath. 

All we seem to get are automated responses and, when we finally get a human, empty promuses.

Highlighted
New Poster

by darylfortuin New Poster
Message 4 of 4 (115 Views)

Same here, waiting since 18th March for my sky connection. 

Posted from Generic Android 2.0 Tablet
Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 3w ago
  • 2 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors