blocking wargaming

Highlighted
Starter Poster

Re: blocking wargaming

by jaseandneen7 Starter Poster
Message 41 of 53 (517 Views)

you do realise this is not the first time this has happened?? I do not belive for a second this problem has nothing do do with vodafone, no other ISP I know of is hving this problem.

Highlighted
Starter Poster

by CrowbarSr Starter Poster
Message 42 of 53 (512 Views)

@jaseandneen7 wrote:

you do realise this is not the first time this has happened?? I do not belive for a second this problem has nothing do do with vodafone, no other ISP I know of is hving this problem.

Do you also realise that DNS issues aren't a 1 party issue and there are multiple factors to consider. Just because other ISPs are fine doesn't mean the issue wasn't the result of a change on Wargaming's end. VF are waiting on them now.

Highlighted
Starter Poster

Message 43 of 53 (471 Views)

My point is this happens too often. This is an issue that seems to only affect vodafone users. I pay a lot of money over the years to vodafone. I feel I will have a better experience elsewhere so im leaving vodafone broadband service as I find them too unreliable.

Highlighted
Starter Poster

Message 44 of 53 (549 Views)

obviosly vodafone is making a habbit of this, vodafone you leave me no choice.....

Highlighted
Starter Poster

by parkinsonsjihad Starter Poster
Message 45 of 53 (541 Views)

im having the same issue...havent been able to access wargaming at all...i have invested time and money into this game and im not happy

Highlighted
Starter Poster

Message 46 of 53 (523 Views)

so my issue started saturday morning...tried to connect and got the error msg about i have no internet connection..

I rang the hgelp desk and got a person who didnt really have a good  grasp of the english langauge.we did a couple of connectivity test like pinging wargaming a trace test and no results...its like wargaming has moved.the techy assured me that would get it sorted asap...so i rang today in my lunch break and got a "im really sorry for the inconvinience"...blah blah..still not results,im at the end of my leash and would like Vodafone to sort out thier issues.

Highlighted
Regular Poster

by Regular Poster LiamSullivan Regular Poster
Message 47 of 53 (513 Views)

i know how you feel its such a pain when they do this and you have no control i gave up i dont even try anymore i dont have the will to fight with them

Highlighted
Starter Poster

[ Edited ]
by Mr_Alex Starter Poster
Message 48 of 53 (454 Views)

Try putting the following settings under IPV4 and IPV6 and it should gives access to World of Warships North America, screenshots below:

IPV4

A2.JPG

IPV6

A3.JPG

After putting in the following settings for IPV4 and IPV6, it is essential to restart the PC

Highlighted
Starter Poster

Message 49 of 53 (406 Views)

worked last night (monday) now its back to nothing again..

Highlighted
Starter Poster

Message 50 of 53 (396 Views)

not good enough vodafone bye bye

Stats
  • 52 Replies
  • 1y ago
  • 8 Kudos
  • 4 Contributors