blocking wargaming

Starter Poster

blocking wargaming

by LiamSullivan Starter Poster
Message 1 of 32 (239 Views)

vofaone has blocked acsees to all of wargaming games which include world of tanks and world of warships this is so bad pepole have payed lots of money for these games and now vodafone will not let you conect to it and they wont tell you why they did it

Retired Staff

Re: blocking wargaming

[ Edited ]
by johnr Retired Staff
Message 2 of 32 (237 Views)

@LiamSullivan  Why do you think it's blocked by VodafoneNZ? I bet it's not

I see no reason for VodafoneNZ to block this unless it's hosting Child p0rn and only then it would be blocked by the DIA filter not VoafoneNZ

Ex VodafoneNZ staff member 17+ years and if you want real help from real people check out www.geekzone.co.nz
Starter Poster

Message 3 of 32 (233 Views)

evryone in new zealned that plays goes to this has the same problem and it all started at the same time and as soon as you change the dns sever or use a vpn its fixed

Retired Staff

by johnr Retired Staff
Message 4 of 32 (231 Views)

@LiamSullivan  So then I would say i's a fault / issue not blocked like you are claiming!

Ex VodafoneNZ staff member 17+ years and if you want real help from real people check out www.geekzone.co.nz
Starter Poster

Message 5 of 32 (228 Views)

im not sure its happning to everyone in nz using vofafone and its to do witht the dns sever you have

Retired Staff

by johnr Retired Staff
Message 6 of 32 (223 Views)

@LiamSullivan  I would post over on Geekzone.co.nz and see if you can find a pattern to the issue

Starter Poster

Message 7 of 32 (216 Views)

ok thanks im not sure but from what i know dns is how you threw to all the sites its like a network checpoint that the isp has

Starter Poster

by LydiaLubbock Starter Poster
Message 8 of 32 (172 Views)

NZ Vodafone have blocked access to Wargaming's website and games. I've been trying for three days. Gone through other networks, such as Spark and it worked, but not through a Vodafone connection. I've spend hundreds of dollars on World of Warships only to have to spend more money on setting up a VPN so I can get back on my game. 

Don't tell me it is not Vodafone, because IT IS.

Starter Poster

Message 9 of 32 (148 Views)

i knew it same with myt mates one had bvodafone couldnt conect others had spark could conect it it so vodafone

Retired Staff

[ Edited ]
by johnr Retired Staff
Message 10 of 32 (114 Views)

Edited Post:

@LiamSullivan  @LydiaLubbock I have sent Chris in VodafoneNZ a link to this thread he is the best person to look into this issue

He may not see the message till tomorrow (Monday)

Stats
  • 31 Replies
  • 3w ago
  • 5 Kudos
  • 4 Contributors