Why did you send me a bill when you have provided me with no services for more than two years?

Highlighted
New Poster

Why did you send me a bill when you have provided me with no services for more than two years?

by AnnaPercy New Poster
Message 1 of 1 (652 Views)

Hi, I have not been a vodafone customer since November 2015 because your service is awful.

Since changing over to 2 degrees, both they and I have contacted Vodafone to end my account.  Yet you still sent me an invoice every month saying my account was one cent in credit.

Even though I had already done everything by the book I rang (and listened to hold music for an hour) to say these bills were coming by snail mail every month showing 1c in credit and to please stop sending them.  Your very friendly customer service person assured me they would stop but of course they didn't.

Now I have a credit note sent to me invoice number 40690495 for -$23.70(?!)  but it also comes with a note that there will be a $5 a month account administration fee for any inactive accounts with a credit balance.

Hey I am not a customer I don't want to be a customer I don't care about the $23.70 but I am worried that this $5 monthly fee will continue and I will end up owing you money because you haven't closed my account despite being asked to multiple times.

Please just close my account already and stop sending me bits of paper in the mail.

Stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 2y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 1 Contributor