Vodafone webmail

Starter Poster

Vodafone webmail

by Latimer05 Starter Poster
Message 1 of 5 (1,282 Views)

Why can't I log onto my webmail. I keep getting directed to a Vodafone community notice that says maintenance issues that's over a year old. When I try to log on from other devices it's say my connection is not private. What's up? 

Posted from Apple iPad
Contributor

Re: Vodafone webmail

by Contributor gr0unded Contributor
Message 2 of 5 (1,279 Views)

I have exactly the same problem. I checked the website which reported no network issues. So I rang tech help and after the usual wait I was informed it was planned maintenance from 11pm Saturday to 7am Sunday. He was unable to explain why the service remained off-line and why there was no message on the website. This is poor service. When can we expect our e-mail system to be back please? 

Starter Poster

by E4shakey Starter Poster
Message 3 of 5 (1,273 Views)

Yup same here. no email since 5pm last night and not only effecting PC but all mobile device email as well.

Contributor

Message 4 of 5 (1,243 Views)

It is now 10am and still no e-mail. Could one of the Ninjas please give us a clue as to when this "planned maintenance" will be over?

Thank you

Highlighted
Contributor

Message 5 of 5 (1,227 Views)

OK, it is now almost 1pm. My e-mail client (MS Live Mail) is still unable to contact the POP server or whatever. I am now able to access my mail on the server however. But still no word or explanation from Vodafone. Why is it that companies with the core business of communications are the worst at communicating? Will someone please explain to me when the e-mail service will be fully operational or what I now need to do to get my client talking to the "POP server" again. Please.

Stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1y ago
  • 1 Kudo
  • 3 Contributors