Vodafone keep charging when we changed provider!!!!!!! 1 hour wait on answer phone...

New Poster

Vodafone keep charging when we changed provider!!!!!!! 1 hour wait on answer phone...

by StevenDavidMeikle New Poster
Message 1 of 2 (143 Views)

Changed provider to trustpower and kept getting bills from Vodafone!

Changed provider to trustpower on March 14th. Final bill for vodafone paid on March 31st.  

Subsequently, a bill was received on APril 5th. This was questioned immediately, we were assured it was a mistake.

Yesterday another bill arrives.

Incredibly unprofessional and now on hold for 55 minutes and waiting.......

Highlighted
Starter Poster

Re: Vodafone keep charging when we changed provider!!!!!!! 1 hour wait on answer phone...

by Kayjay1100 Starter Poster
Message 2 of 2 (115 Views)

I absolutely agree with what You are experiencing  --  same in my case, where I paid the Final Agreed Payment on April 8th, only to be greeted with more monthly accounts  --  and this is for an account number that Vodafone say no longer exists!

The problem is that people in Call Centres Will Not, or Do Not take responsibility for what they tell you.

I say: take me to Court for Non Payment; at least a Judge will be able to talk to You and sort this out.

Then : Why Vodafone; why would you even consider it   ---  Useless Tech, and Even more useless Customer Service, by Call Centre People who can not Understand or Talk Proper English. Pay peanuts, and You get monkeys  --  That is what has happened becauise V.F wants to get things at the cheapest rate  --  Large Corporate Greed  --  Exactly.

Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 18w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors