Vodafone fail (again)

Highlighted
Starter Poster

Vodafone fail (again)

by MikeFoxtrot Starter Poster
Message 1 of 3 (171 Views)
True to form, and meeting my low expectations, Vodafone fails to listen and leaves us with no services.
Notified vodafone we were moving house. Want to keep same services including vdsl. Didn't want to upgrade to fibre as had enough going on with house move other other commitments. Also with previous changes vodafone had cocked things up, so wanted to keep things as simple as possible for them.
Was VERY insistent that i didn't want fibre upgrade and associated delays. Was told that there was fibre at property we were moving to. Said i was sure there wasn't. Was told they would get technician that the day we moved in to install fibre modern and home line. Told if fibre not to house they would install 4G modem while connection made.
Calls from fibre installer wanting to make time for initial inspection, which i don't have time for which is why i didn't want to get fibre.
Now moved into be property. No homeline or broadband services. School holidays now started for kids with no Wi-Fi.
A simple request for change of address will now turn into another nightmare of pointless foreign call centre calls to people who don't listen and battling to get our services re-established (but I'm sure vodafone will keep charging me for them). Absolute nightmare to deal with, and pretty much i have come to expect.
Posted from Generic Android 8.0
Highlighted
Retired Staff

Re: Vodafone fail (again)

by johnr Retired Staff
Message 2 of 3 (151 Views)

@MikeFoxtrot  Email Jason Paris the CEO he is very good to deal with, Keep the email factual and polite

jason (dot) paris (at) vodafone (dot) com

Ex VodafoneNZ staff member 17+ years and if you want real help from real people check out www.geekzone.co.nz
Highlighted
Starter Poster

Re: Vodafone fail (again)

by MikeFoxtrot Starter Poster
Message 3 of 3 (120 Views)
Thanks @johnr, will give that a go. Cheers.
Posted from Generic Android 8.0
Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 11w ago
  • 1 Kudo
  • 2 Contributors