Vodafone (& Paradise) email closure (mail not making it through)

Starter Poster

Vodafone (& Paradise) email closure (mail not making it through)

[ Edited ]
by CharlotteChris Starter Poster
Message 1 of 7 (1,032 Views)

As far as I can determine, most of our emails have been forwarded by Vodafone (but then of course I wouldn't know if they didn't reach me and the senders didn't make contact).   I have our new email address registered with you.

One or two people have contacted me to say that they have had a bounce- back- the problem in many cases is the difficulty of changing one's email address with the myriad of different addressing systems used on mail servers.

What I have found is that Apple mail, which initially displayed them has coming from Vodafone, later changed the "sender" to Craftsy.com, or once or twice to other "senders".  Is there any way of finding what hasn't made it through?

Community Manager

Re: Vodafone (& Paradise) email closure (mail not making it through)

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 2 of 7 (1,030 Views)

@CharlotteChris

Thanks for your post. What is your new email service provider?

Product Owner AI & Automated Support
Vodafone New Zealand
Starter Poster

by kars Starter Poster
Message 3 of 7 (1,011 Views)

Hi

I am having the same problem.  Saw the news article on Stuff this monring and thought I would check that the automatic forwarding service that Vodafone promised was working.  I sent an email to my old clear.net address at 12.55pm and as at 2.04pm the message had not been forwarded to my gmail email address. 

What seems to be the problem??

Is there going to be a price reduction since you are not providing an email service to your broadband customers that was part of the package I signed up for when transferring to clear/Vodafone?

Community Manager

Message 4 of 7 (997 Views)

@kars

Please message me with the details of old and new email address.

Also, please check the spam folder in Gmail, just in case.

Thanks

Vodafone New Zealand
Starter Poster

by kars Starter Poster
Message 5 of 7 (992 Views)

why can't I send you a private message, it tells me that I have reached my limit of private messages, I have sent NONE!!!!!!!!!!

Starter Poster

by kars Starter Poster
Message 6 of 7 (881 Views)

Hi Mike

Why no update?? I have sent you a private message with the details of my email addresses and you said to check back in 24 hours, thats a week ago.  Still no reply and I have been sending test emails from my new gmail address nearly every day and still not being forwarded by Vodafone.  Vodafone shop in Hastings has re-activated the email forwarding but stioll not gettong some emails.  I have asked Air Asia and Ancetry to swnd me emails so I can update my details, forgotten passwords emails not being delivered. 

A reply would be nice, even if the problem is not fixed, just some update would be nice

Community Manager

Message 7 of 7 (875 Views)

Apologies, will check in with email team, strange that after 2 attempts it still didn't work.

Vodafone New Zealand
Stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors