Rename: Customer Service as Service AWOL

New Poster

Rename: Customer Service as Service AWOL

[ Edited ]
by susss New Poster
Message 1 of 4 (228 Views)

So the phone number is down, the chat is down. Just endless phone menus resulting in a meaningless 'sorry from a recording'. But why am i even calling customer service ?

My broadband expired, ok, ok, it's up to me to remember when my plan is up for renewal... sure, but it would be so wonderful of vodafone to remind us of this.. so we dont keep getting gouged on out moded plans.

so, lets call the broadband team to see what plans are available... so cool ! of course when you want to buy something from vodafone - they pick up the phone immediately !! but, after explaining my situation... do they mention a plan that would be suitable based on my current data usage? no, of course not, just offer a plan which costs the most with all the bells and whistles which i obv's dont need. in fact its up to me to mention the plan i think would be best, at which point they say 'oh, yes, i was getting to that'. righttttttttt. uh huh.

been a customer of vodafone for way to long. why do i support a company which offers no customer service (literally there is 'no way' to talk to them) and when they are available to talk too, its the longest holding time ever. can someone please tell me why. anyone. at all. 

shake my head at my own stupidity for giving you $$$ every day, when you give me a delicious sandwich.

Starter Poster

Re: Rename: Customer Service as Service AWOL

[ Edited ]
by AnaBrown Starter Poster
Message 2 of 4 (188 Views)

Starter Poster

by AnaBrown Starter Poster
Message 3 of 4 (187 Views)

you arent the only one. Ninjas not working, emails unanswered, PMs unanswered for ages. tried chat and it wont even send to it. I too want to check my renewal date. because i didnt sign up for a contract, wanted open planm doesnt mean that they didnt put me down as on contract (thats what happened last time). I want to leave vodafone. **bleep** service, **bleep** internet ec but cant until I ge that date which isnt on my customerzone info. If i ask for service to be transfered to another compaany without this date and im tied to voda then I get fined by the new company. HAHA and now the website cant even post this message 3rd attempt

Starter Poster

by dbland Starter Poster
Message 4 of 4 (169 Views)

completely agree.

unbelievable how bad customer service is, or lack there of.

Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 13w ago
  • 7 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors