Regarding the bill

New Poster

Regarding the bill

by gchch New Poster
Message 1 of 3 (554 Views)
I am getting wrong bill every month and being overcharged. Every month have to call customer service to correct the bill and have to wait long time over the phone. Everytime they told me it wont happen again and then again wrong bill next time.last month i have requested to cancel my landline so no more mistake from next bill and its still not disconnected. I am sick of it now and have made my mind to switch to another comapany. Very poor customer service and bad ecperience specially from last 3-4 months
Posted from Apple iPhone
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Regarding the bill

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 2 of 3 (536 Views)

Hi @gchch that doesn't sound so good. I can ask someone to look into your billing issue. Could you please click on my name and send me a private message your customer account number and contact information, as well as a brief description of what the issue with your bill is please?

New Poster

Re: Regarding the bill

by Mikie23 New Poster
Message 3 of 3 (495 Views)
I am getting the same. Signed up to new plan in feb offered to me. And has been wrong ever since. Have spent hours on the phone. Got a bill yesterday still wrong. And have just called Vodafone and they say they cannot help me. Very angry terrible service considering moving also
Posted from Apple iPhone
Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 42w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors