Plan renewed and Fibre upgraded to Fibre Max

Starter Poster

Plan renewed and Fibre upgraded to Fibre Max

by Voda_rusta Starter Poster
Message 1 of 2 (159 Views)

So its been a few weeks, and im still at speeds of 100/20 and im supposed to be on Fibre Max, when i call in i get re directed to different departments, i finally get through to Migrations.. and they assured me it will take 24-48 hours for it to switch to Fibre Max and all will be ok, cool well its been 168 hours later and same crap... i also phone sales to ask them why im been charged the premium package ? and if so why dont i just go full premium, lady tells me her systems is slow she will call me back, guess what its also been 154 +- hours since that has happened, i have registered here just to post a message an rant about how Crappy my service has been, and i have been a loyal customer since 2015.. and im thinking maybe its time to move on..., I mean no one can help me i keep getting trasnferred and then someone says they will rectify it and then it doesnt get sorted.

I have alreadt paid my first bill.... $$$$ and i feel i have been done in.... this is so dissapointing, has anyone has this ?

what else can i do to talk to someone that knows the system, and that knows what they talking about... and has the ability to action this properly ????Smiley Frustrated

Highlighted
Starter Poster

Re: Plan renewed and Fibre upgraded to Fibre Max

[ Edited ]
by Voda_rusta Starter Poster
Message 2 of 2 (125 Views)

ok so after about 4 phone calls i get to the technical team, and they put in a request for Fibre Max, and the lady assured me that by 8pm yesterday i will be activated...

Now i dont underdtand why was this not done in the first place.. ?

it took me so many attempts to get this portion sorted... so finally im on fibre max... speeds show it... *sigh* finally.

now moving onto my next issue services and bill... ;-(

Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 19w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 1 Contributor