New Broadband connection

New Poster

New Broadband connection

by MattVercoe New Poster
Message 1 of 1 (67 Views)

Hi there, Im just wondering what I actually have to do to get some attention. 5 weeks ago I signed up for fibre 100, I was told that I would get a modem and vodafone TV box in the mail. I still have not received the modem. I have called the help line 3 or 4 times, I am on hold again right now waiting for someone to aswer and I grow tired of wasting literally hours trying to contact vodafone. Last week I even made a complaint with the complaints department (incident number 190619-000762) 
and have not received any contact other than the automated confirmation email. I am not receiving the service I am paying for, I fee really ready to close my account with vodafone and go to a competitor for my broadband and phone needs, I have been a customer for over 10 years and am at the end of my tether. I realise this is not your fault (who ever will be knd enough to respond) but I dont know what else to do. I have all the emails etc I can supply if needed, and if I chance companies I will certainly fight the early termination fee because the service I am paying for has not been provided. 

Sorry for the rant.

Kind regards
Mat

Stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 7w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 1 Contributor