Neon Deal

Starter Poster

Neon Deal

by aotearoa Starter Poster
Message 1 of 5 (979 Views)

Hi Team

I just re-signed for the 12-month contract on home broadband and was offered a year's free Neon. How do I activate it?

Highlighted
Retired Staff

Re: Neon Deal

by MikeHales Retired Staff
Message 2 of 5 (949 Views)

@aotearoa

You should have received a code that can be used to activate your NEON account.

m

Product Owner AI & Automated Support
Vodafone New Zealand
Starter Poster

[ Edited ]
by aotearoa Starter Poster
Message 3 of 5 (939 Views)

Nothing yet Mike.

The email I received said the plan was activated yesterday 23/3/18, but I haven't received any Neon activation codes. Also, there is a discrepancy in the pricing. They mail-out I received advertised unlimited VDSL + Voice for $84.99, which includes a $10 discount for my on-account mobile. The email I received, says I will be charged $114 per month. I have phoned customer service to ask for the best mates and Talk 2 plans to be removed, so perhaps that will bring it down to $84.99 per month?

But, as always with Vodafone customer service, the quality of the phone line and their English-as-a-second-language, made it difficult be certain they understood what I wanted. 

Retired Staff

by MikeHales Retired Staff
Message 4 of 5 (911 Views)

@aotearoa

Message me your account number and I’ll get the code thing looked into. Re the pricing, that sounds like they would have added but if your VDSL plan included phone then that only leave bestmates, which is $6, so perhaps first bill is a bit of old month plus new month?

m

Product Owner AI & Automated Support
Vodafone New Zealand
Posted from Apple iPad
Community Manager
Community Manager

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 5 of 5 (883 Views)

Hi @aotearoa - it can take up to 10 days after your broadband connection has been activated for NEON to send the code to you. Sorry for the delay, your code is on its way!

Stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors