Made a payment to my old account number via Internet Banking - will the money show up on new acct?

Starter Poster

Made a payment to my old account number via Internet Banking - will the money show up on new acct?

by Ronnie21 Starter Poster
Message 1 of 2 (117 Views)

So I recently signed up a new contract with Vodafone to get Fibre Max and Vodafone TV installed last week. Previously I was with Vodafone on thier UltraFibre HFC plan with Vodafone/Sky cable deal on a completely different account number.

With this new contract, I was given a new account number, and recently made a payment last night to Vodafone via Internet Banking with the old details, not thinking about the new account details that I just recieved.

I gave Customer Service a call, and they said they would transfer it over. Okay fine, but I just wanted to make this post to get some reassurance from someone representing Vodafone or any customers who have been in the same spot as I am.

Cheers

Retired Staff

Re: Made a payment to my old account number via Internet Banking - will the money show up on new acc

by johnr Retired Staff
Message 2 of 2 (110 Views)

Check the account balance on the new account middle of next week and make sure you update your internet banking with correct accont number

Ex VodafoneNZ staff member 17+ years and if you want real help from real people check out www.geekzone.co.nz
Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 12w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors