Made a payment to my old account number via Internet Banking - will the money show up on new acct?

Highlighted
Starter Poster

Made a payment to my old account number via Internet Banking - will the money show up on new acct?

by Ronnie21 Starter Poster
Message 1 of 2 (78 Views)

So I recently signed up a new contract with Vodafone to get Fibre Max and Vodafone TV installed last week. Previously I was with Vodafone on thier UltraFibre HFC plan with Vodafone/Sky cable deal on a completely different account number.

With this new contract, I was given a new account number, and recently made a payment last night to Vodafone via Internet Banking with the old details, not thinking about the new account details that I just recieved.

I gave Customer Service a call, and they said they would transfer it over. Okay fine, but I just wanted to make this post to get some reassurance from someone representing Vodafone or any customers who have been in the same spot as I am.

Cheers

Retired Staff

Re: Made a payment to my old account number via Internet Banking - will the money show up on new acc

by johnr Retired Staff
Message 2 of 2 (71 Views)

Check the account balance on the new account middle of next week and make sure you update your internet banking with correct accont number

Ex VodafoneNZ staff member 17+ years and if you want real help from real people check out www.geekzone.co.nz
Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 4w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors