It's probably a chorus issue but....

Highlighted
Starter Poster

It's probably a chorus issue but....

by deadmansradio Starter Poster
Message 1 of 1 (126 Views)
So back in early October I was notified that fibre was available at my address. Great I thought I will get it it. I already has quite good VDSL at around 60 mbps which to be fair was pretty good.
However my speed halved around this time, but I thought oh well fibre will sort it. A week later I get told that it will be installed in a few days and make sure someone is home. So I take a days leave. The guy shows up (and okay I am technically adept but hadn't paid too much attention to the stuff in the street) he tells me that fibre was yet to reach my house (Wtf? why tell me it's available?) he then says he will talk with those concerned and make another time once it has been done. About a month later I get a call install to go ahead... same result. So at this stage it is November I am two days leave down and no fibre and patchy vdsl at best Chorus have visited and fixed an issue with the speed, it was fixed for 12 hours. I have spoken to "the team" at Vodafone about the speed issue and the tell me there is nothing wrong. Well why do I have drop outs and why does my speed set between 20-34 mbps when it used to be a pretty steady 64-65 mbps? And now it is nearly March. I have vodafone tv which is unwatchable due to buffering etc. I continue to ask to be kept in the loop but I consistently hear nothing.
I did note that although yes fibre was not on the pole in October it now goes past our house but I still sit here with useless tech!
Posted from Generic Android 2.0
Stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 35w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 1 Contributor