The first invoice on 1 Feb 18 after upgrading to Ultrafast 100 fibre did not reflect the monthly charge agreed for a 24mth term. I have made 4 attempts to sort this by phone:
1. Gave up after 12 mins without talking to a real person.
2. Was told I would receive a call from the agent with whom I agreed the terms. Never happened.
3. Was told I would receive a call within 15mins from operators supervisor. Never happened.
4. Finally, today I was put on hold so operator could read details within my account file. Never came back on line before I gave up after 10mins silence.
I now just hope that someone in this Community can help.
Sorry for that experience, please message me with your account number.
Thanks Mike. PM sent
All sorted now, many thanks.