Have been overcharged and cannot get through to Vodafone

Highlighted
Starter Poster

Have been overcharged and cannot get through to Vodafone

by LukeMoore Starter Poster
Message 1 of 4 (135 Views)

Hello,

I have been trying to call Vodafone for days on 0800 438 448 and no one ever answers - sometimes I have waited on hold for over two hours before I give up. Is there a contact email address available so I can get my internet sorted?

thank you.

Starter Poster

Re: Have been overcharged and cannot get through to Vodafone

by IngridRE Starter Poster
Message 2 of 4 (130 Views)

No email addresses, but you could try the online chat (it pops up on the website),  use the request a reefund form - https://www.vodafone.co.nz/help/bill-payment/request-refund/ or raise a complaint through the website - https://www.vodafone.co.nz/contact/feedback/

Starter Poster

by Robo1 Starter Poster
Message 3 of 4 (79 Views)
Yep me too its been three months and are still being overcharged
Posted from Apple iPhone
Starter Poster

by nickmck Starter Poster
Message 4 of 4 (51 Views)

your best bet to get any kind of service from this company is complain on twitter. 

well, not complain, but I guess ask nicely. their twitter CS crew seem reasonably onto it (I assume as they are prob. browsing twitter all day anyway) and have been rather helpful in the times I've asked for help/clarification. The best outcome is having someone there give you a callback, meaning you're not left on their terrible phone customer service line for multiple hours.

make sure to follow their @vodafonenz account so you'll be able to PM them account details and so forth when they answer. 

Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 4w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 4 Contributors