I'm on Ultimate Home HFC Max   & yes TC4400VDF HW version 3.6.0

Does not restore without powering down/up  both

Frequent Poster

Re: FibreX Max Internet keeps Dropping Intermittantly

[ Edited ]
by Frequent Poster theflinch Frequent Poster
Message 22 of 24 (110 Views)

Same.

That's a bummer yours doesn't come back up at all. I've posted this issue on Geekzone here:

https://www.geekzone.co.nz/forums.asp?forumid=40&topicid=252867

one of the VF geeks on there got us to PM him regarding the issue. I think they organised a Downer tech to come out and have a look next Monday. This will be the 2nd tech visit, so not sure what they're going to test this time.

Starter Poster

by Kapiti Starter Poster
Message 23 of 24 (39 Views)

Update for those who may be interested.  Last intermittent service interuption  was on 22nd July  been good since.  I hope this post does not upset things .   I do not know what has changed but I did note that Downer were doing some work in the area on the overhead lines at about the same time.   I did have another problem yesterday with TV on demand with play back failure message as noted on other posts today  but have not tried this again.

Highlighted
Frequent Poster

by Frequent Poster theflinch Frequent Poster
Message 24 of 24 (37 Views)

@Kapiticheck out this forum

https://www.geekzone.co.nz/forums.asp?forumid=40&topicid=252867

The Voda guy who responded in the forum advised they rolled out a change last Friday on the HFC network so has resolved many of the drop out issues.

Disappointing we got a better response on Geekzone than the actual Vodafone forum. Also dissapointing we had to post in a public forum before actually getting any sort of traction after months of back and forth been the helpdesk via phone/chat.

Stats
  • 23 Replies
  • 8w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 4 Contributors