Fibre max capped at 200/20

Highlighted
Starter Poster

Fibre max capped at 200/20

by ameen37 Starter Poster
Message 1 of 3 (235 Views)

I recently signed up to move from Fibre200 to FiberMax. Its been a couple of weeks now, and Vodafone have assured me that I'm on their new plan. However, the speeds are still stuck at 200/20. I have been on the phone with them for hours at a time trying to reslove this issue - and I have to say that the support team is woeful/pathetic. They keep tossing me around from one department to another and eventually I speak to someone who knows pretends something, but even that support is really basic for people who do not understand networking.

I have tested this with the Vodafone supplied Modem (wifi switched off) and a laptop connected directly to the modem using a cat 5e. The connection is a 1gig connection. The light on my ONT is orange which suggests that it is a 1gig connection to the vodafone modem.

Anyone here have any ideas? Or any modem settings that I need to be aware of - because I'm not going to call vodafone anymore. 

I'll give this a couple of days - then I'm out. I'm fed up and moving to another provider.

Vodafone Ninja

Re: Fibre max capped at 200/20

by Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja Vodafone Ninja
Message 2 of 3 (195 Views)

Hi @ameen37 

Have you managed to get this resolvedIf not, can you please email onlinecare@vodafone.com  with your account number and we'll take a look into this for you.

Thanks,

Hamish

Starter Poster

Re: Fibre max capped at 200/20

by ameen37 Starter Poster
Message 3 of 3 (191 Views)

Hi Hamish,

Thanks for your reply. This just got sorted earlier today after a formal complaint was lodged. I didn't have to pick up the phone or do anything on my end, this got sorted out at vodafone's end.

Regards,

Ameen

Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 26w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors