Fibre installation

Highlighted
Starter Poster

Fibre installation

by phreak Starter Poster
Message 1 of 3 (97 Views)

Hi, 

Can some one tell me how much longer I am going to wait for my fiber instal I have tried numerious times on the fiber tracker & keeps coming up with "There seems to be a problem with your Fibre account number. Please call us on 0800 806 106." I have been on the phone a couple of times now with vodafone & still can't get an straight answer. I have been waiting since 27th September & it is now 18th November & been on the phone today & been on hold for over an hour trying to talk to some one & still can't, This getting bloody beyound a joke having to wait this long. Even contacted Chours to see if they had an order from Vodafone to get this done & they replied nothing after looking into the system. 

Yet my sister in law who lives in the property behind me can ring up 2 weeks later & get there house installed with in 3 weeks of calling.... 

Something has to be said about the lack of communication & customer service in this part 

Retired Staff

Re: Fibre installation

by johnr Retired Staff
Message 2 of 3 (95 Views)

@phreak  Any fibre installs are done via the Fibre installer and 90% of the installs is ChorusNZ depending on your location!

If nothing is happening then email Jason (dot) paris (at) vodafone (dot) com and keep the email polite and factual and he will get someone onto it

Ex VodafoneNZ staff member 17+ years and if you want real help from real people check out www.geekzone.co.nz
Starter Poster

Re: Fibre installation

[ Edited ]
by phreak Starter Poster
Message 3 of 3 (90 Views)

@johnr  I am auckland so nearly 2 months as crazy considering my sister in law who lives behing us can call 2 weeks after me & get hers connected with in 3 weeks of call. this is just stupid 

Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 9w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors