Fibre install - Always connected

Highlighted
Starter Poster

Fibre install - Always connected

by toddyp Starter Poster
Message 1 of 3 (138 Views)

I am in the process of having Fibre installed at my new address however this is taking an extended period of time. It may even be delayed further because of the curretn climate. I am now required to work from home and require internet acces for this. While waiting I have been given access to always connected data on my mobile however this has run out over night and can see my mobile data running out very quickly.

Is it possible to have always connected data conected permanntely until my fibre instalation is complete rather then having to ring every week to renew.

My problem now is that I can not ring due to calls only being accepted in medical emergencies.

How can i make contact to arrange for always connected to be renewed?

Thank you.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Fibre install - Always connected

by Senior Contributor MrMorm Senior Contributor
Message 2 of 3 (131 Views)

If you got an Ultra Hub Plus modem then it has a sim already in it with unlimited data, so you can just fire that up.

Highlighted
Starter Poster

Re: Fibre install - Always connected

by toddyp Starter Poster
Message 3 of 3 (125 Views)
We have the older white Huawei modem without the sim. Is there a number I can call to organise always connected? I am just a little disappointed that I am still paying for a service which I have been without now for a month.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 20w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors