Complaint

Highlighted
New Poster

Complaint

by JHSYMONS New Poster
Message 1 of 4 (160 Views)
How do I make a complaint I cant seem to find anything .
I called them monday morning about getting a Extension on my wifi which was agreed to until the 17th of feb I had a funeral to go to this week and found out they took it out any ways after saying they wont and I had an extension on my account , I rang them and they just keep saying sorry sorry I asked to speak to a supervisor or some one higher they said sorry I cant sorry that's all they said ? Any one know what I can do ? It may seem small but its not the only time they are being useless they keep overcharging us for things that I have never heard I have just had problems and more problems every month with them
Posted from Samsung SM-A730F
Highlighted
Retired Staff

Re: Complaint

by johnr Retired Staff
Message 2 of 4 (147 Views)
There is a complaint form on the main VodafoneNZ very easy to find takes 2 seconds
Ex VodafoneNZ staff member 17+ years and if you want real help from real people check out www.geekzone.co.nz
Posted from Samsung SM-G965F
Highlighted
Retired Staff

by johnr Retired Staff
Message 3 of 4 (146 Views)
I just read your post and you had an extension on your Wi-Fi to the 17th! What does that even mean?
Ex VodafoneNZ staff member 17+ years and if you want real help from real people check out www.geekzone.co.nz
Highlighted
Retired Staff

by johnr Retired Staff
Message 4 of 4 (143 Views)
Ok I have read your post a few more times to get my head around it and if you have a direct debit then you have authorised VodafoneNZ to take the due amount on the due date from the nominated bank account

Don't refer to your internet connection as Wi-Fi that makes it very confusing Wi-Fi is not actually your internet connection
Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 22w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors