Broadband plan changed with no notification (other than on the bill)

Regular Poster

Broadband plan changed with no notification (other than on the bill)

by Regular Poster kiwi2 Regular Poster
Message 1 of 1 (286 Views)

Hello

Currently, i'm on a 12 month fixed term (runs until maybe September).  I understand that there is a disclaimer which states on the monthly bill that prices have increased by $3 but I just recevied my monthly bill and the packages charges on it are double from last month.  I was expecting to maybe see  ($79.99 + $3 ) $82.99) but instead the package charges total $149!

Going through the details, i noticed that there is a disconnection from Unlimited Fibre X  of $45.86 (the plan on my previous bill was called Unlimited Fibre X 200) and that the new package charges are for a plan called Ultimate Fibre X 200.

I'd like to know is it normal to switch customers to a seemingly new plan that costs more without even notifying them?! 

I can see this new plan on the vodafone  but even then on a 12 month term, the most it costs with the $10 discount is $107.99.  It's still quite an increase over what I was paying (almost $40 more) but it's nowhere near the package charges on the bill.  I'm a bit confused by this all.

Stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 33w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 1 Contributor