Broadband Plan Renewal

Highlighted
Frequent Poster

Broadband Plan Renewal

[ Edited ]
by Frequent Poster Popplestone Frequent Poster
Message 1 of 3 (283 Views)

Hi there,

I received an email to re-sign our broadband for a further 12mths so called and spoke to someone named Dhirak around 1.30pm yesterday afternoon to discuss a change to the terms.

He gave me a quote and was supposed to be emailing me the details, however I haven't received anything as yet.  I'm concerned that an incorrect email address may have been used as he initially quoted an address that I haven't used for 10 years.

Could someone please come back to me?

Thanks

Highlighted
Retired Staff

Re: Broadband Plan Renewal

by johnr Retired Staff
Message 2 of 3 (277 Views)
Why don't you call again? This should be noted on your account and they can contact the rep you spoke to and confirm the email address

Pointless posting on the community as the rep you spoke to very unlikely reads these posts
Ex VodafoneNZ staff member 17+ years and if you want real help from real people check out www.geekzone.co.nz
Posted from Samsung SM-G965F
Highlighted
Frequent Poster

Re: Broadband Plan Renewal

by Frequent Poster Popplestone Frequent Poster
Message 3 of 3 (227 Views)
Thanks for your suggestion @johnr, however sadly I called back and there was no record on my account and despite being told I would be called back, I have not been contacted at all in the past week. Past experience has usually proved this medium to be far more useful at actually getting a resolution, but so far, no luck!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors