Broadband Plan - Moving house

Highlighted
Starter Poster

Broadband Plan - Moving house

by TuyenNguyen Starter Poster
Message 1 of 4 (183 Views)

Hi. I just moved to a new house and want to keep Vodafone. However, I got shocked when receiving a bill with an extra $130 due to Vodafone Ultra Hub. Nobody told me the extra fee occur if I move to a new house. How I can avoid this payment?

Retired Staff

Re: Broadband Plan - Moving house

by johnr Retired Staff
Message 2 of 4 (181 Views)

@TuyenNguyen  Did you check out the help section on the Vodafone NZ site?

https://www.vodafone.co.nz/broadband/moving-home/

Ex VodafoneNZ staff member 17+ years and if you want real help from real people check out www.geekzone.co.nz
Starter Poster

[ Edited ]
by TuyenNguyen Starter Poster
Message 3 of 4 (172 Views)

Hi Johnr. I checked with Vodafone and they said that I didn't need to bring Vodafone modem with me. Just leave it to the old house and all would be fine. The house I take over now has an available Vodafone modem and the lady who left house said she would leave the modem to me. Now I don't know why Vodafone charges me for the modem.

Retired Staff

by johnr Retired Staff
Message 4 of 4 (139 Views)
When you say modem do you mean the ONT for fibre? No you don't remove the ONT as this belongs to the Fibre provider

If you mean you had a Vodafone modem such as the HG659 , Ultra hub then yes you should of taken that with you
Ex VodafoneNZ staff member 17+ years and if you want real help from real people check out www.geekzone.co.nz
Posted from Samsung SM-G965F
Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 12w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors