Atrocious service Vodafone

Starter Poster

Atrocious service Vodafone

by Private_Nemesis Starter Poster
Message 1 of 3 (709 Views)

I am on the verge of departing Vodafone in utter frustration - were it not for the inconvenience of changing mobiles, landline and broadband I would already be gone;

a) I am on a (T3) cable connection (Telstra Clear) yet my internet speeds have AGAIN been degraded to 50/2. This is NOT the speeds I signed up for and is the second or third time that they have been degraded in plan "roll-over".

REINSTATE THE SPEED OF MY CONNECTION

b) Utterly inadequate call centres, no online chat, tortuously concealed email addresses yields 45 minutes wait in a phone queue to raise and resulted in being dismissed with "well that is the speed for your plan" and not even recognition ot the cable network. 3 houses down the road they retain the full speed of their cable connection

IMPROVE YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE EFFORTS

c) I have these speeds for online gaming and remoting into work to maintain servers. With respect to gaiming the current connection to Asia is returning 220-290ms ping. Vocus show no trouble with the blighted SeaMeWe3, the ASC is operational

RESOLVE THE RIDICULOUSLY HIGH PING

Starter Poster

Re: Atrocious service Vodafone

Message 2 of 3 (626 Views)

Well this really is a complete f@@k you from Vodafone isnt it?

no reply

over a week...

...no response!

several of us facing similar poor broadband issues...

...and vodafone dont even have the grace to reply, to apologise, to explain.

That says it all really...they DO NOT CARE AT ALL! Id advise anyone who can to abandon Vodafone since the only consideration seems to be economic. Maybe when this impacts on their bottom line they will realise that is us, their customers, who pay their salaries and learn a fairly basic lesson in customer service.

BYE BYE VODAFONE.

Starter Poster

Re: Atrocious service Vodafone

Message 3 of 3 (622 Views)

and hello MyRepublic...cheaper, faster, even if they did suck as bad as Vodafone at least Im paying less for the privilege!!

Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 50w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 1 Contributor